Are your outlets not working, or do your light switches not work? Our Sacramento outlet repair experts can help with outlet repairs to fixing flickering lights. 5 Star is here to take care of your electrical repair needs. If you have outlets that are not working, it could be an indicator of a more serious problem. Contact our 5 Star specialists today to find out for certain what the issue is.
We are fully licensed and insured electrical specialists with experience providing residential electrical repairs and troubleshooting services. You can count on us to get to the bottom of your electrical problems and provide you with affordable solutions for fixing the issue.
From installing electrical outlets and switches to repairing GFIs and other electrical components, you can count on 5 Star to take care of your electrical service needs.
Signs you need an outlet repair (or a new outlet)
- Your outlet plate is cracked or damaged: Exposed wires are a safety hazard, so you should replace your outlet if you can see the wires behind the plate.
- Your plug won’t stay in: This is a sign the mechanisms inside your outlet are worn down, so you’ll likely need to replace that outlet.
- You have a two-pronged outlet: These outlets are outdated and should be upgraded to a three-pronged outlet.
- Your outlet is very hot to the touch: If the heat is uncomfortably hot (a little warmth is normal), then something isn’t working right in your outlet, which means it needs to be repaired or replaced.
- You see sparks, smell a burning odor, or hear buzzing from your outlet.
These are all warning signs that something is wrong with your outlet. Call 5 Star immediately if you notice any of these signs.