01. Is there anything I should do to maintain my septic system?
02. How do I winterize plumbing in areas that are exposed to cold weather?
03. How much will something cost?
04. Why does it cost so much?
05. How long will a water heater last?
06. How hot should my home’s water be?
07. Why do I run out of hot water?
08. Why does it take so long to get hot water?
09. Why is my electric bill so high?
10. Why do I have such low water pressure in my home?
11. Do you offer financing?
12. Do you have insurance?
13. Are your employees fully qualified and insured?
14. AWhat is your warranty?
15. Why should I trust you?
16. How do I know I can trust 5 Star in my home?
17. Do you have references from previous customers?
18. What areas do you cover?
19. Do you have a seniors’ discount?
Please be aware that we may need to check your ID to confirm that you qualify.
20. What are my payment options?
- Credit cards
21. Can you fix my washing machine, dishwasher, or other water-using appliances?
22. Is a full house repipe always necessary?
23. How Long Does Repiping Take?
24. What Are the Benefits of Repiping Your Home?
25. Am I obliged to proceed with work after getting a quote?
26. How much do you charge for quotes?
27. Is a permit required?
Call us to find out at (916) 796-1233 if you need a permit for your type of work.
28. Do you handle any electrical work or provide other services?
29. Does my family have to move out during the work?
30. Will there be a lot of mess?
31. Can you fix the work previously done by other technicians?
32. How do you perform a drain cleaning if I don’t have a sewer clean-out access?
33. When do I have to replace my old water heater?
34. What is the difference between tankless and tank water heaters?
The model you choose should be based upon your budget, your lifestyle, and the requirements of your household. Call our office at (916) 796-1233, and our team will be able to tell you what model suits you best.