A reverse osmosis or RO is a special water purification system that can be met in most of homes today. It is mainly used for in-house water filtration. All you need is to install it and enjoy drinking pure water on a 24-hour basis.
Unfortunately, the RO system tends to break down due to various reasons. In this case you may need a reverse osmosis system filters replacement as well as installation and repairing of some other parts like tank and faucets.
5-Star Plumbing Inc. is specialized in solving different plumbing problems. We provide a full-scale service in Sacramento, California. The list of competences includes reverse osmosis system installation at a reasonable price.
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM INSTALLATION BY 5-STAR PLUMBING INC
The purification system filters the water using special membranes. They remove different substances that can be to the detriment of your health. Filters remove iron, bacteria and some larger particles. Once those filters or the entire system break down, you will have to drink water with bad smell and taste, as the membranes are no longer able to handle the filtration process and remove all particles from the water.
Installing reverse osmosis system can certainly be a good idea in case you want to benefit from the following:
- healthier and tastier drinks are certainly a good plus in favor of the process. Having RO system installed will let you enjoy fresh, tasty and healthier water anytime of the day;
- fewer germs. Special filters do their best to remove all germs and microorganisms from the water. They fight different bacteria and deliver only fresh and healthy water right to your glass. RO is a good option for people with a weaker immune system;
- parasites-free water. Different parasites come to our homes with water. They can result in malnutrition, abdominal discomfort, dehydration and other health problems or inconveniences. An RO water purification system will eliminate major part of all parasites;
- better taste. RO ensures a better tasting water 24 hours a day. It is simple and plain.
We deal with all RO system brands and types. Our plumbers are proven experts when it comes to reverse osmosis system repair or installation. Whether you need to replace an old system that is out-of-order or install a new one in your new house, we are always here to help.
Our technicians handle different types of tasks. The full-scale services include handling some routine maintenance as well as replacement and repair of some RO parts. 5-STar Plumbing professionals handle everything starting from the main module and tank to faucet and more:
- RO module and faucet;
- Stop and shut-off valves;
- Drain clamp and filters;
- Connections and tubing.