If you live in Sacramento, California, and need to remove or repair your pipe in the basement, bathroom or kitchen, 5-Star Plumbing Inc is undoubtedly the best solution to the problem. Sewer pipes can often crack or burst. The issue can appear to be more costly than you imagine. The price of plumbing pipe repair may be lower if you hire a professional plumber in advance and avoid more severe risks of leaking and dripping.
The lifespan of pipes depends on their material. We handle all types of repair works and materials, including polybutylene pipe replacement.
PLUMBING PIPE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT BY 5-STAR PLUMBING INC
The significant causes of damage may include:
- Galvanized copper pipes are more prone to corrosion and rust. Both lead to bathtub plumbing pipes damage;
- Plastic pipes often suffer from breakdowns and crack in multiple areas. Such breaks usually result from inappropriate installation;
- Plastic pipes may also crack due to extreme water temperatures.
SOLUTION FOR BROKEN WATER LINES
5-Star Plumbing experts deal with all types of sewer systems. We can access any pipe using advanced techniques and methods. We consider the layout of your property and handle any of the following:
- Pipe Relining – this method includes the replacement of your pipes from the inside. It allows to repair broken pipes quickly and eliminate the signs of damages, including cracks, clogs and more. Our plumbers will clean your pipes and apply the lining;
- Bursting – this method is the best solution in case your pipes have suffered severe damage. In this case, we will install a new pipe through the existing one. This method will let us avoid further damages and break apart.
We provide 24-hour service at the most affordable prices. We guarantee the same cost anytime in addition to high-quality repair or replacement.