The major causes of damage may include:
- Galvanized copper pipes are more prone to corrosion and rust. Both lead to bathtub plumbing pipes damage;
- Plastic pipes often suffer from breakdowns and crack in multiple areas. Such breakdowns usually result from inappropriate installation;
- Pipes made of plastic may crack due to extreme water temperatures.
In spite of all advantages, all pipes tend to crack or break. Any material will hardly guarantee 100% quality and durability. Moreover, pipes are influenced by other factors like ground pressure, water temperature, inner water pressure and more.
When You may Need Sewer Pipe Replacement
Do you want to forget about tree roots and other problems once and for all? Have you noticed signs of a broken sewage? Are you fed up with enormous bills for leaking water and dripping drains? We deliver an ultimate solution to all your problems.
Hire professional plumbers to handle water supply pipe replacement on a 24-hour basis. We deal with cracked, deformed, damages and broken pipes made of any material. Collapsed sewer pipes are among our main specialization. Some common signs of broken pipes include:
- strange noises from your bathroom, basement or kitchen pipes;
- the lack of water in the sink or toilet;
- bathtub draining failures;
- sewage odor in the backyard, basement or other location.
We provide a 24-hour service at the most affordable prices. We guarantee the same cost anytime in addition to high-quality repair or replacement.